Saturday, September 10, 2011

Now THAT was some tennis! (even JT agrees)

Posted by DAVE: Holy cow! How about Djok taking out Fed in five sets?! Amazing! That was some seriously awesome tennis. Well done, gentlemen, well done.

Fed was in charge when I had to leave for an appointment. Just now saw the final set on DVR. So good! Must go back and watch the whole thing. Why can't I be a star like Justin and have a more leisurely life? Not fair.

Bess tells me Oudin and Wristband (i.e. Sock) won mixed last night, 10-8 in the second set tiebreak. Forgot to watch. Dang it. I'll blame it on an overdose of wine, gelato and chocolate (don't ask) with an old college friend. Anyway, can I say that it's *slightly* grating to me that Oudin and Sock are younger than most of my college students, yet they each made more for winning that title than I earn in an entire year?

I seriously need to get on this becoming-a-celebrity thing.

(c) Wenn / TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment