Saturday, January 24, 2015

1,000 words

POSTED BY BESS: If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then the Australian Open is worth an infinite fortune. The blue, sun-drenched courts. The attractive MELBOURNE logo. The players in day-glo attire. It all adds up to some stunning images.

I see a lot of these images each day while scrolling through our Mixed Doubles Twitter timeline. Just wanted to share my favorite from today:




No surprise that it's Rafa. But I just love the mood. The focus. The line of colors in the distance. Love it. 

Rafa's up next tonight. Vamos!

DAVE CHIMES IN: The colors remind me of my favorite ice cream flavors at Whitey's in Davenport, Iowa, USA. Oh, that's right, I've never experienced what some critics consider to be the absolute best ice cream in America. Or been treated to ice cream from there by any of my friends who grew up in the area. But, I digress, right, Bess? Yes, neat photo.

TENNIS FANSAny guesses what Rafa's looking at in this picture? Or what he's thinking? Not that it matters, but fun to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment